Best Price Guarantee
Wonderful location in one of the most exclusive and popular places, the hotel is surprisingly elegant and has a unique decoration.
Old Tobacco Factory (now university)
The building was built in the eighteenth century as seat of the first tobacco factory located in Europe. Since the twentieth century houses the headquarters of the rectory of the University of Seville and some of its faculties. The enclosure is surrounded on three sides by a moat which isolates it from the outside. Renaissance and Baroque
Now is the official home of the University of Seville, known as "the rectory" Not only known for their important races such as history and geography, several philology, art history, etc., but also as a historical place and meeting point for both students, Erasmus or not, as to passersby.
954 55 Oct. 00
Calle San Fernando, s / n
Catedral y Giralda
it is located at triunfo's square. it is the christian Gothic Cathedral with the largest in the world . it was declared a world heritage site by Unesco due to its beaty and heritage value . just next to cathedral is the bell tower of the cathedral well-known as " The Giralda" wich is about 104 meters high, at he top of the tower is its weather-vane nickname" el Giraldillo"
Dirección: Av. de la Constitución, s / n, 41004 Sevilla
Torre del Oro. (Gold Tower)
It is located on the left bank of the Guadalquivir with the Giralda, it is the most famous symbol of the city. Ownership belongs to the municipality since 1881, when it was ceded by the Crown. In 1936, he transferred this in usufruct to the Spanish Armada and in the 40s was conditioned to install there the Naval Museum of Seville
Formerly it had been used as defense tower, like a prison, and the legends say that his nickname "Torre del Oro was because valuables ships from the Americas was kept, also the Tower was yellow, and has recently been It is shown that the golden reflection that gives this name actually was due to the brilliance that produced the mixture of lime and straw color and gave him this was reflected in t...
The Palace House Salinas, is located at Mateos Gagos's street , opposite the parish of Santa Cruz, is a private house inhabited that due to the efforts of its owners has come today intact as it was conceived by its first owner and builder, Baltasar Jaen. The house was built in 1576. In the early twentieth century, the house became the property of the salt marshes restored to return it to its original family. At present, it shows off its primitive structures of the sixteenth century with elements from the time of its construction.
square of Spain
it is Designed by the Sevillian architect Anibal Gonzalez. There is a semicircular square 170 meters in diameter and 50,000 square meters of surface
48 banks decorated with ceramic tiles representing the Spanish provinces and you can see historical events in each province as well as their shield,
you can see ceramic sculptures and busts in relief of some of the most important figures in the history of Spain
Currently it has also there its headquarters in Andalusia Delegation of Government and Military Historical Museum of Seville (free admission).
Archivo de indiea (idian file )
Formerly it was the Mercadere's house of Seville which was built between 1584 and 1598 in the time of Philip II
The Archive of the Indies was built in 1785 by King Carlos III in order to bring together in one place all the documentation concerning the administration of the Spanish colonies was dispersed in various archives in Simancas, Cadiz and Seville. And today is the seat of the file where 43,000 bundles are preserved, with 80 million pages and 8,000 maps and drawings coming from the metropolitan agencies responsible for administration of the colonies.
This building was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1987 along with the Cathedral and the Royal...
Plaza de Toros Real Maestranza in Seville. ( bullring)
If you like bulls, or experience the atmosphere of a large square. You have to visit La Real Maestranza. The bullring in Seville takes on a key role in the capital, since it is a city with bullfighter cradle of art, is the only one that is not completely circular. It houses the bullfighting museum is an essential visit if you want to know part of the culture of Seville. This square is very popular for good runs that make the greatest bullfighters. And there are plenty of festivities throughout the year
El costurero de la reina ( the queen's sewing)
In 1850Don Antonio de Orleans and Maria Luis of Bourbon( Montepensier Dukes of Infants ) came to Seville to settle and live in the city .they chose what was formerly the school building nautical San Telmo. As official residence . they bought it, embellished it and turned it into a palace called "Palacio de San Telmo" . The palace included a large hectares of gardens and was surrounded by a wall and in a corner built what is the "El costurero de la reina" (queen's sewing) in those years was built by its proximity to the River Guadalquivir as guardhouse and when there was military guard was used to stay rangers.
The Palace of San Telmo
Formerly it was the palace where the Duke of motpensier and his wife Dona Maria Luisa lived. After the death of Antonio de Orleans (Duke of Montpensier) j in 1897 infata Maria Luisa Fernanda, Duchess widow Montepensier, She donated the palace to the Archdiocese of Seville and gave her gardens, which today form the Parque Maria Luisa in Seville( Mª Luisa's park). in 1901, as Archbishop of the city Marcelo Spinola, the palace became seminary until 1989 which was ceded to the archbishopric of Seville to the Andalusian is now the seat of the regional government.
after the death in 1897 Maria L...
Casa de Pilatos( Pilato's house)
The Casa de Pilatos is a combination of Italian Renaissance and Spanish Mudejar styles. The house was built at the initiative of Pedro Enriquez de Quiñones (IV Adelantado Mayor de Andalucía) and his second wife Catalina de Ribera when Pedro Enriquez de Quinones died was his wife who made some modifications its structure and her son Fabrique Enriquez de Ribera and her grandson Per Eagerness of Shore and Portocarrero expanded and completed the decoration of the house.
El castillo de San Jorge ( San Jorge's Castle)
San Jorge Castle in ancient times was a medieval fortress built on the west bank of the Guadalquivir River in Seville, which was also used as a headquarters and prison of the Spanish Inquisition. It was demolished in the nineteenth century to build a food market. Currently in the underground ruins there is a museum center on Castillo, the Spanish Inquisition and religious repression. It is located in the district of Triana. Food market next to the alley of the Inquisition, which was part of the fortification and now communicates Castilla Street with the walk Nuestra Señora de la O.
Plaza del Duque de la Victoria,11 41002. Sevilla, España.
firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel. 954217976